Keep the fun going 24/7 with home theater support and more
Tech Supportal experts can help with all your TV, theater and home audio needs
We take entertainment seriously
Tech Supportal experts can help you save time and money when it comes to your home theater experience. We’ll help you choose the right equipment and work with you to install it properly. Plus, we’ll be standing by to keep everything running smoothly.
Enjoy 24/7 Expert Support
We're on call 24/7 to help you with your smart home tech needs.
Virtual House Calls
We can set up a video call to troubleshoot and solve your tech issues.
Chat with an expert online for quick and easy support on the go.
Enroll today and enjoy:
- Multi-channel tech support, available 24/7
- Expert support for any issue, operating system and device
- Full coverage for one household in a single location
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
How we can help
Set up a home theater system
We can help install your home theater components and keep them working together.
Fix picture and audio problems
Our experts can locate the cause of poor image and audio quality and guide you to a solution.
Get help with remote and device issues
We’ll troubleshoot any hardware problems that come up and get you up and running fast.
Game without interruptions
We can help you connect your gaming system with your TV, internet and other home tech.
See how Tech Supportal addresses some of our members' most common home technology needs.
The Benefits of Home Tech Support
If you know how to do basic troubleshooting on your technology, you might not be sure if you need a subscription to home tech support. But having easy access to home tech support can provide multiple advantages even to moderately experienced tech users.
These are some of the benefits you can expect from using home tech support:
- Convenience: Home tech support specialists are able to communicate with you via phone or chat connection to assist you with any technology issue you may be experiencing. In some cases, home tech support specialists can even access your computer remotely to work on fixing the issue directly.
- Integration: There are constantly new pieces of technology being invented and introduced to the market that have the capacity to improve our daily lives. Having the confidence of a strong home tech support team makes it easier for you to turn your home into a smart home, streamlining all of your digital devices into one easy system.
- Remote help: Rather than having to drag your technology into a repair shop or having to schedule a technician to come out and solve your problem, home tech support provides support for your technical difficulties remotely in real-time.
- Affordability: Home tech support provided over the phone or an online chat application is often far less expensive than having your technology assessed by an independent technician or repair shop.
When technology in your home doesn't work like it should, you're usually looking to solve the problem as quickly as possible. Home tech support provides this capacity for a wide range of different devices, models, and operating systems.
How Does Remote Computer Support Work?
One useful aspect of home tech support that can help users get their technology back up and running quickly is remote computer viewing. While this method doesn't work for technical questions related to home theater equipment or smart home technology, it does allow home tech support technicians to directly access laptops, tablets, and other smart devices.
With remote viewing and access, technicians don't have to walk you through a step-by-step method for solving your technical problems. Instead, the technicians can work on your computer and its network directly without your involvement.
The best thing about remote computer support is that it eliminates frustration for both the user and the support technician. The home tech support can focus on finding the solution to the user's problem, while the user doesn't have to pick their way through troubleshooting a technical system they barely understand.