Get support for your smart home, 24/7. Any device, any issue, anytime
The tech experts at Tech Supportal are standing by to help fix and optimize any issue with your smart home.
Are you tired of struggling with your home tech?
From home offices to home theaters and everything in between, Tech Supportal can keep your household technology connected and optimized. No matter how simple or complex your challenges are, our experts are standing by 24/7 to help.
Sometimes tech is dumb!
If you have ever:
- Spent way too much time searching Google for solutions
- Had wi-fi or connection issues on any device
- Needed advice before upgrading products
- Had a PC virus or computer with speed issues
We are here to support you and your home. Here's how:
We're on call 24/7 to help you with your smart home tech needs.
Virtual House Calls
We can set up a video call to troubleshoot and solve your tech issues.
Chat with an expert online for quick and easy support on the go.
Tech doesn't have to be complicated. Start your membership today.
We support the most common home tech issues and more.
Speed up a slow computer
We'll identify and solve issues that affect the performance of your Mac or PC.
Set up a home theater system
From product selection to installation, we can help you build an immersive experience.
Install a printer and other accessories
Make sure your home office runs smoothly with expert installation support.
Troubleshoot WiFi and router issues
We'll troubleshoot your connectivity issues and get you back online.
Remove a virus from your computer
Speed is key if your computer is infected with malware. We can help protect you 24/7.
Enjoy comprehensive cable support
From troubleshooting devices to navigating customer support, we're here to help.
Update, install and uninstall software
We can help keep your devices secure and running smoothly by managing software issues.
Access your email account
Can't get into to your email account? We can help you recover your access.
What they are saying
See how Tech Supportal addresses some of our members' most common home technology needs.
The Benefits of Home Tech Support
If you know how to do basic troubleshooting on your technology, you might not be sure if you need a subscription to home tech support. But having easy access to home tech support can provide multiple advantages even to moderately experienced tech users.
These are some of the benefits you can expect from using home tech support:
- Convenience: Home tech support specialists are able to communicate with you via phone or chat connection to assist you with any technology issue you may be experiencing. In some cases, home tech support specialists can even access your computer remotely to work on fixing the issue directly.
- Integration: There are constantly new pieces of technology being invented and introduced to the market that have the capacity to improve our daily lives. Having the confidence of a strong home tech support team makes it easier for you to turn your home into a smart home, streamlining all of your digital devices into one easy system.
- Remote help: Rather than having to drag your technology into a repair shop or having to schedule a technician to come out and solve your problem, home tech support provides support for your technical difficulties remotely in real-time.
- Affordability: Home tech support provided over the phone or an online chat application is often far less expensive than having your technology assessed by an independent technician or repair shop.
When technology in your home doesn't work like it should, you're usually looking to solve the problem as quickly as possible. Home tech support provides this capacity for a wide range of different devices, models, and operating systems.
How Does Remote Computer Support Work?
One useful aspect of home tech support that can help users get their technology back up and running quickly is remote computer viewing. While this method doesn't work for technical questions related to home theater equipment or smart home technology, it does allow home tech support technicians to directly access laptops, tablets, and other smart devices.
With remote viewing and access, technicians don't have to walk you through a step-by-step method for solving your technical problems. Instead, the technicians can work on your computer and its network directly without your involvement.
The best thing about remote computer support is that it eliminates frustration for both the user and the support technician. The home tech support can focus on finding the solution to the user's problem, while the user doesn't have to pick their way through troubleshooting a technical system they barely understand.